In 2019, the Romanian Society on Ergonomics and Workplace Management (ErgoWork) has been legally established aiming to:
- Create a large national community of knowledge and exchange good and best practices from research and companies in the field of ergonomics and workplace management;
- Increase the visibility of Romanian ergonomist achievements by building “bridges of knowledge” with other Ergonomics associations worldwide, with Federation of European Ergonomics Societies (FEES) and the International Ergonomics Association (IEA).
The dreams of the beginning were strongly shaken by the Covid19 pandemic! In 2020, the first ErgoWork conference took place completely online, but it was a real success and thus created a dynamic and interdisciplinary community of specialists. The projects, initiatives and publications of ErgoWork members have been and are particularly well received, so the association has become a national and international opinion leader.
We aim for ErgoWork 2022 to be a moment of reflection on what has been and will be ... to disseminate our achievements and share the ideas of future project. Thus, you are invited to join this moment and be part of the strength message: ErgoWork for a New Normal!
ErgoWork 2022 International Biennial Conference event is designed to encourages sharing and dissemination of the interdisciplinary developments and achievements in the fields of ergonomics and workplace management. We cordially invite distinguish colleagues from the universities and practitioners from a large variety of organizations (public and private companies, research institutes, medical units etc.) to support discussion, knowledge exchange and dissemination activities related to the following topics (not limited but considered also, as potential conference sessions):
- Ergonomics (theoretical approaches and case studies; dissemination of industrial best practices)
- Ergonomics for Smart Products, Process and Systems (design for ergonomics; occupational comfort improvement)
- Workplace Aesthetics and Ergonomic Design (workplace design and modern architecture perspectives)
- Biomechanics and Modelling in Ergonomics (physical ergonomics; safety and risk management with ergonomics; musculoskeletal disorders risks management; augmented human including use of robots and exoskeletons; wearable computers applications)
- Cognitive Ergonomics in Teleworking and Online Education (psychosociology perspectives in ergonomics studies)
- Special Application of Ergonomics, Assistive Technologies and Ergonomics for an Inclusive Society (people with disabilities and aging population; improve accessibility and mobility through ergonomics improvements of professional systems and living spaces)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management (safety culture; safety leadership; preventive measure with ergonomics; ergonomics risk management)
- Ergonomics for Sustainable Workplaces, Green Workplaces and Green Mobility (ergonomics approaches for workplace wellbeing)
- Social Responsibility and Ergonomics for a New Normal
- Education and Training Programs in Ergonomics, Workplace Management and Occupational Health and Safety (dissemination of good practices and experiences; future learning environments)
- New Approaches for Managing People (human resources management, talent management, competencies management, intellectual and human capital management)