Technical requirements for preparing YOUR virtual presentations
· Background for Zoom - Click AICI
· All submitted abstracts and papers must be presented at the conference. To make it possible, follow the event program and be prepared with a short PowerPoint presentation in English language with a .
Your virtual presentation
(via ZOOM facilities settled by the Organizing Committee)
- Preliminary conditions to participate:
- Be online and available 10 minutes before the session starts and be sure that you have decided to join the appropriate virtual room.
- Assure you have the right technical conditions (Have a reliable and fast internet connection; Test your microphone and video camera)
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation. The room you are using should be both quiet and the background used as plain as possible. We recommend using the conference background for ZOOM.
- Participants, authors and co-authors of the papers will enter the virtual room only by simple clicking the appropriate session name on the conference. Then, choose the break room with the same number as your section - The host will support you to registered online!
- In each virtual room, there is a moderator/session chair that coordinates the online activities (time management and moderation of the discussion, Q&A). Session chair will stop each presentation after 7 min.
- The authors will be present in the virtual room and be able to answer the questions or comments asked by the participants who are present in the virtual room. Authors should respect the schedule and the duration of your presentation and leave space to discussions and debates.